1) How much does InstaStore cost?
InstaStore is available FREE OF COST to all our partners. InstaStore has been designed to provide our resellers with the ease and convenience of selling services to their customers without costing them anything.
2) How can I set up my InstaStore?
It’s a 5 step quick process. Simply log in
to your control panel on www.net4.com
and go to setting where you will find the link to configure InstaStore.
3) How is InstaStore different from my PLP (Partner Label Program)?
InstaStore is a 100% white-label selling interface that has better user and service management. It has a better design and look with an option to choose from multiple themes and templates suiting your business. Also it has brand new features like, creating multiple year discount pricing for services, option to sell SSL& Database, and best of all, create multiple sub-resellers for your business.
4) What will happen to my PLP if I take InstaStore?
We strongly recommend configuring your InstaStore as early as possible. Once you have configured your InstaStore, your PLP will automatically be deactivated. We are in the process of phasing out PLP altogether, so we request you to complete the configuration of your PLP without delay.
5) Can I use my own logo for InstaStore?
InstaStore is a 100% White-Label, fully brandable selling Interface. Yes, you can put your own logo to make it your perfect online storefront.
1) What will happen to my existing customer data and the services purchased for them?
Once you set up your InstaStore, all your data will get migrated to your InstaStore automatically.
2) How do I go about informing my customers about InstaStore?
You can launch your customized promotional campaign to inform your clients about your InstaStore site, as currently we are not offering any such service that can be utilized to inform your customers about your InstaStore site and its credentials.
3) How will my customers login to my InstaStore site?
All your customers will have to use their existing profile email-id and password to login.
4) What if my customers have forgotten their password?
If your customers have forgotten their login password, they hey can use the "Forgot Password" link on InstaStore to get their current password.
5) Can I still continue to manage my customer's services from my panel in net4.in?
Yes, you can still continue to do so.
Have Questions Give us a Call or