Steps on How to Pick a Web Host
Selecting a web hosting company is little tough for novices, and especially those who lack knowledge about hosting services. With so many considerations to make, people find it tough in choosing an appropriate web host. As the internet industry has grown rapidly, various website hosting companies have come into the market. Users who do not have any prior experience in setting up a website usually find it tough to choose a hosting company. So, here is quick guide on how to pick a web hosting company.
- Uptime: Uptime provided by a web host is also among the most important factors that cannot be ignored. Uptime is basically the amount of time the website stays active or live on the web. The user must always pick that company which offers maximum uptime guarantee.
- Bandwidth & Disk Space: This is also a vital factor to consider when picking a host. The user is advised to pick a service provider hosting who offers bandwidth and disk space as per your need.
- Control Panel: The user is suggested to select a hosting company which offers an easy-to-use control panel. A user-friendly control panel allows the user to manage and administer the website with ease.
- Security: Security plays a crucial role in success of any website and hence can never be compromised. Keeping a website protected from any external factors, such as virus threats or technical failures is of utmost importance and can never be ignored by the user.
- Add-ons: Several web hosts have started to offers various types of add-on services, such as email hosting with regular web hosting services. These add-ons usually come with a price, but if the user is able to get them for free from a web host it can surely save him some money.
- Customer Support: The user must choose that website hosting company that provides efficient support in terms of availability and support. Though all web hosts now offer 24/7 technical support to their customers, the user is advised to pick a company that provides instant response to queries.
- Price: Price is also one of the crucial factors that a user can never ignore. The user is always advised not to fall in trap of web hosts who try to lure customers by offering cheap services. The user must carefully assess the service before signing up with any web hosting company.
Net4 is offering free credit worth Rs. 2500 to its customers who buy web hosting with minimum 500MB space. You can use this free credit to promote your business online. In case you have already made your purchase, you simply need to set-up your Google Adwords account and redeem the coupon code received to get the free credit. So get started with a website generate business queries instantly by performing the above mentioned tasks.